Thursday, May 16, 2019


                          Homework for the Week
                               May 20th – May 24th
May 20
 May 21
May 22
May 23
Early Dismissal
4th Quarter Grades End
  May 24
 Memorial Day     
 Weekend

How My Day Went Code and Comment
Closed

Reading
Read 20 min.
Read 20 min.
Read 20 min.

Math
Practice counting coins either with real coins or on IXL.
Practice telling time on the clocks at home or on IXL.
Chapter 8 Test


Bible Verse- We will practice the verse but not recite it since it’s only two days to practice the verse with the Bible story.
Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground.    Ephesians 6:13

Spelling WordsThere are no other spelling tests for the school year because of school events and the Memorial Day Holiday weekend. The fourth quarter grades end Thursday.

A smiley face means a great day.
#1 Means- I interrupted class by talking or making noises.
#2 Means- I did not keep my hands and feet to myself.
#3 Means- I did not follow directions.


No comments:

Post a Comment