Sunday, April 14, 2019

chart


                           Homework for the Week

                                April 15th – April 17th

April 15
 April 16
April 17
April 18
Easter Break
  April19
 Easter Break
How My Day Went Code and Comment
Closed
Closed

Reading
Read 20 min.
Read 20 min.
Read 20 min.
Spelling
Write spelling words 1-5 in complete sentences.
Write spelling words 6-10 in complete sentences.
Write challenge words 5 times each.
The test will be on 4/26.

Math
Counting Nickels
Bible
Glue in Verse
Practice Verse
Practice Verse- The Verse will be recited on 4/26



Bible Verse- “But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)


Spelling Wordsborn, corn, core, more, color, roar, soar, learn, sure, invent


Challenge Wordsidea, sprout, flight, money, Christ


A smiley face means a great day.

#1 Means- I interrupted class by talking or making noises.

#2 Means- I did not keep my hands and feet to myself.

#3 Means- I did not follow directions.


No comments:

Post a Comment