Monday, April 22, 2019

h.w. chart


                          Homework for the Week

                                April 24th – April 26th

April 22
 April 23
April 24
April 25
  April 26
  Color Run
How My Day Went Code and Comment
Easter Break-Closed
Easter Break- Closed

Reading
Read 20 min.
Read 20 min.
 Read 20 min.
Spelling
.
Write words five times each that you need more practice spelling.
Complete a practice test.
  Test
Math
Worksheet page 111 Counting Coins -At the Snack Counter
Bible
Practice Verse
Practice Verse
 Recite Verse



Bible Verse- “But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8) We will continue to practice in class.


Spelling Words- We will continue to practice spelling the words in class.

born, corn, core, more, color, roar, soar, learn, sure, invent


Challenge Wordsidea, sprout, flight, money, Christ


A smiley face means a great day.

#1 Means- I interrupted class by talking or making noises.

#2 Means- I did not keep my hands and feet to myself.

#3 Means- I did not follow directions.


No comments:

Post a Comment